9th May 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in ISRO after 12th to become aeronautical engineer or scientist

How to apply in ISRO after 12 for becoming aeronautic engineer or a scientist .

Is there any entrance exam ?
If so when will the application form has to be submitted ?

10th May 2015, 12:51 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: How to apply in ISRO after 12th to become aeronautical engineer or scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to apply in ISRO after 12 for becoming aeronautic engineer or a scientist .

Is there any entrance exam ?
If so when will the application form has to be submitted ?
For ISRO you need to have one thong in mind that they first ask for graduation or Diploma

So first step for you is that you need to go for the graduation first

Than they ask for application for their exam where after your graduation you can apply for that than there is chance of you to get more in this field

As for this year Registration dates were in month of February and written exam is near in month of May so just follow the instruction to get a chance in this
10th May 2015, 03:56 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply in ISRO after 12th to become aeronautical engineer or scientist

# ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation

# Presently, it is not possible for you to apply for job in ISRO as you are just 10+2. Only graduate degree holder are eligible for apply.

# Candidate is required following educational qualification while apply ISRO Examination:

* Any engineering degree
* B. Tech degree
* B.Sc (Physics & Mathematics)

# Now you have to go for pursuing any graduate degree as per your choice.

# It is upto you to start making roadmap for your career. You have to choose any engineering discipline for further studies at graduate level.
10th May 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I am BTech in Instrumentation but I want to pursue Nutrition and Fitness as Career. Any Institute which will give me MSc in Nutrition--I have studied physics ,chemistry and Biochemistry and Biomedical engineering.
28th May 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I Would like to study B.E aeronautical.I have just finished My 10 2 (HSC).I want to know that my choice is good or not?
29th May 2015, 04:40 PM
alokyadav2607

Yes, you can go in ISRO after 10+2 exam. There is an exam IIST conducted by ISRO. IIST offers Bachelor of Technology programme in:-

#Aerospace Engineering.
#Avionics.
#Physical Science.
4th December 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in DRDO,isro or other companies afteraeronautical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?