17th December 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for ISRO as a scientist?

i want to become a scientist so i want to know how can i apply for isro

19th December 2011, 06:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for ISRO as a scientist?

ISRO gives the notification for Scientist or Engineer for the different streams in all the leading news papers. You can also find the notification in the official website of ISRO. The eligibility for the post is to complete B.Tech or B.E with first class with a minimum of 65% marks. The maximum age for applying for these posts is 35 years of age as on the specified date. The application forms will be available online after the notification. After submitting the online form you will receive the on-line registration number which you should keep safely with you. You should send the DD of specified amount to the address specified. The selection will be through written test and interview in the subject of specialization.
9th December 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for ISRO as a scientist?

I want to know that when will be the jobs placed in isro next time in 2012 & 2013.
if anyone can give me the guideline jst sggest me. My email id is: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?