27th December 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Law course in reputed colleges after completion of 12th class?

how we can apply for admission in law course in reputed colleges after 12th

29th December 2011, 07:29 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Law course in reputed colleges after completion of 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how we can apply for admission in law course in reputed colleges after 12th
In order to join the reputed law universities, you may write common law admission test. There a total of 14 national law universities which participates in this test and qualifying this test will make you eligible to join any of the 14 national law universities.

You must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to be considered eligible for the test:
  • Must have scored 50% or above in the +2 level of exam
  • Must not be over 20 years
  • The maximum age limit is relaxed upto 2 years and the minimum qualifying marks is relaxed upto 5% for candidates belonging to Sc/St category.

For more information regarding CLAT 2012, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?