26th August 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in BBA course?

How can take admission in B.B.A. courses ....could u please tell me the procedure for admission

18th October 2011, 07:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in BBA course?

You can join for the BBA course after you complete your intermediate studies. The minimum eligibility criteria for attending the BBA is a 12th class pass. You can apply for many of the reputed colleges which offer the BBA course. You can apply to the various colleges based on the criteria’s of marks kept by exact of these colleges. Hence choose the college of repute and which is recognized according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?