2nd October 2016, 09:18 AM
Dutta dipika

Best MBA specialization after B.Sc in Human Development?

Hi, I want to do MBA. I have done my B.Sc. in Human Development. Can you please tell me which is the the best MBA specialization after B.Sc. in Human Development.

Related Questions:
  1. Best MBA specialization after B.Sc in Human Development?
  2. Post graduation in correspondence after B.Sc with home science with specialization in Human development? Which course would be suitable for my field of graduation?
  3. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc?
  4. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Where can i pursue Master degree in Human Development and Family Studies?
  6. Which specialization i should opt in mba after completing bsc in chemistry? -- [New]
  7. Relevant courses in post graduation through correspondence after completing B.Sc with home science in Human and development?
  8. Which Specialization is better in MBA for students having BSc Background?
  9. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  10. How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource and Marketing
  11. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for admission in PhD Human Development or Psychology after completing M.Sc in Human Development and Family?
  13. List of MBA colleges I can apply for in or around Lucknow with 72% marks? I'm having specialization in Human resource management and Industrial relations
  14. Is MCA better or MBA after doing BSc? Which specialization should I opt?
  15. Is it good to do PhD in Human Resource Development and Finance?
  16. Information about MBA Ph.D course?
  17. Which is the best branch between E commerce and HR?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for NET in Linguistics after doing Masters in ELT?
10th October 2016, 02:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best MBA specialization after B.Sc in Human Development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutta dipika View Post
Hi, I want to do MBA. I have done my B.Sc. in Human Development. Can you please tell me which is the the best MBA specialization after B.Sc. in Human Development.
After completion of B.Sc in Human Development, you can choose MBA course in MR or Marketing.

The other specialization are,

1. Finance (F)
2. Human Resource (HR)
3. Marketing (M)
4. Entrepreneurship (E)
5. Technology Management (TM)
6. Public Management (PM)
7. Strategy (S)
8. International Management (IM)
9.Sustainable Business (SB)
11th October 2016, 12:19 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best MBA specialization after B.Sc in Human Development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutta dipika View Post
In order to take admission in MBA course you need to pass your graduation in any stream with minimum 50% from a recognized university and then you need to sit for any of the MBA entrance examination as for instance MAT,CAT,XAT,etc.

According to the merit list of entrance examination you will be offered seat in the colleges of MBA in India.

Best MBA specialization after B.SC in Human Development : you can opt any one among the following list:

Marketing
Human Resource
Hospital Management
Retail Management
Pharmaceutical Management
Supply Chain Management

Top MBA colleges in India:

IIM-Lucknow : www.iiml.ac.in/

IIM-Kolkata : www.iimcal.ac.in/

IIM-Ahmedabad : www.iimahd.ernet.in/

Indian School of Business- Hyderabad: www.isb.edu/

Amity University: www.amity.edu/

Pune University: www.unipune.ac.in/

Department of Management Science: www.pumba.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?