1st March 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for marine engineering college? What is the eligibility and procedure?

how to apply for marine engineer college of goverment and eligibility and procedure in full info

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is suitable to pursue graduation in marine in marine engineering? What is the joining procedure for it?
  2. How to apply for marine engineering course after completing 12th? I have qualified for JEE mains
  3. How can i apply for marine engineering college after 12th? What is the requirement to apply for it?
  4. Procedure to apply for Marine Engineering Entrance Exam?
  5. Can I apply for marine engineering after completing my 12th? I am interested in marine engineering
  6. How can I apply for M.Sc Marine Engineering if completed B.Sc general? Best university for M.Sc Marine Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  9. Procedure to apply for Marine Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical with an aggregate of 60%?
  10. I am an ECE final year student : How to enroll for Merchant Navy?
  11. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  12. Is there any college for marine engineering in which I can take admission after 10th? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  13. How to apply for Marine Engineering course in LBS Marine & Research institute in Mumbai?
  14. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  15. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy if I am B.A qualified? What are the qualifications required for the post?
  17. Can I get a chance to do marine engineering in government college? Best private college of marine engineering?
  18. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course? -- [New]
14th December 2017, 03:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for marine engineering college? What is the eligibility and procedure?

Marine Engineering is four year duration course and required eligibility to appear in entrance examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as main paper.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in 12th board examination to appear in examination.

Most of the institute offers admission after qualifying in entrance test.

Some of the institutes for the courses is :-

Indian Institute of Maritime Science.

Indian Maritime University.

Hindustan Institute of Maritime Training.
14th December 2017, 08:15 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for marine engineering college? What is the eligibility and procedure?

The eligibility to appear in entrance examination for recruitment as marine engineering is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

In some of the institute it is mandatory to have English in 12th.

So, candidates with above qualification can appear in examination.

Yes, you can get admission in government colleges once you qualify in JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) which is conducted by CBSE and IIT.

The application form for JEE is available now.
15th December 2017, 09:03 AM
sarika1993

After completion of higher secondary school with PCM and English as a subjects, You can pursue Marine Engineering course. Admission will be based on performance in (10+2) plus JEE Main.

Eligibility For Marine Engineering
- You must have passed (10+2) with physics, chemistry and mathematics as a main subjects from a recognized board.
- You are required to apply and appear entrance exam JEE Main or Institute Level Entrance.

Top Institutes Offering Marine Engineering
- Tolani Maritime University, Mumbai
- Indian Maritime University, Chennai
- Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering, Kolkata
- Vels Academy of Maritime Studies, Chennai
- Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training, Pune
- Coimbatore Marine College
- Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies, Mumbai
- International Maritime Institute, Noida
- International Maritime Academy, Chennai

Employment Areas
- Marine Companies
- Ship Building Firms
- Ship Design Firms
- Research Bodies
- Engine Production Firms
- Indian Navy
- Educational Institutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?