27th July 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for ONGC GT after pursuing B.Tech from computer science

Tell me the apportuinities and certeria?
And can i fill up the form GT in which division(like progrmming,debugging,production)?

30th September 2015, 07:17 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for ONGC GT after pursuing B.Tech from computer science

Yes,you can sit for the ONGC GT recruitment after pursuing B.Tech from computer science .

The eligibility criteria for the ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment are as under :-

- The candidate must have passed graduation degree in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized university .

- The candidate age limit to apply for the ONGC GT recruitment is from 18 years to 30 years as on the 11th April of the year of examination.There is relaxation in age limit provided for the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Government .

- The selection process involves of

* Written Exam

* Interview .

The candidate can apply for the ONGC GT recruitment through the official website of the ONGC .

Application fee for the ONGC GT recruitment :

General and OBC candidates : Rs. 500/-

SC/ST candidates : Rs. 100/- .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?