10th October 2012, 08:47 PM
patilsampada

How to apply for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic?

Hello,
i hv completed my BE in computer Engg. hv 2 yrs experience in teaching. Am I eligible for it?What is the criteria for marks in B.E.?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  5. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  6. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  7. How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology
  8. Reference books for TRB exam? I am planning to apply for lecturer post in Physics in Polytechnic
  9. After completing B.Tech from KSOU can we apply for the government lecturer post in Polytechnic in Karnataka?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  12. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  13. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  14. How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?
  15. Sample question papers for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic?
  16. How can I apply for lecturer post in Polytechnic college?
  17. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  18. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
30th April 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic?

Sir,I have completed my Bachlor's from CSE branch .Do we need to write any test for the post of lecturership for polytechnic colleges ....
25th November 2013, 03:27 PM
shamnasameer

i hav ecompleted my B.tech in civil Engg. . Am I eligible for lecterer post in gov.polytechnic?What is the procedures needed for this?
13th February 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i have compleated diploma in electronics engg and also compleated btech.in ec branch ...can u plz tell me what is the apllying procedure of post of lecturer in polytechnic college..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?