7th January 2017, 02:52 PM
Kalpesh darji 123

Is it possible to change the Diploma college after completing 1st semester of the course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma course from a certain College and I have completed the 1st semester of the course but I don't like the college and I want to change my college so I want to know is it possible to change the Diploma college after completing 1st semester of the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change the college after completing 1st semester? What is the procedure of admission?
  2. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  3. Can I change my college in BCA 2nd semester?
  4. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change?
  5. Can I change my college in B.Sc 4th Semester? -- [New]
  6. Possibility to change stream after 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication to Chemical branch?
  7. How can I change my College under the same University after completing 3rd semester of B.Tech in ECE?
  8. Can I change my college to Tirunelveli College before my first semester in Trichy college?
  9. Can I change my college during 1st semester of engineering? Which entrance exam to answer?
  10. How I can change my college in 1st year diploma?
  11. Can I change my college after completing 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to change from 1st year diploma to 2nd year diploma in another college which is MSBTE approved?
  13. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  14. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  15. How to change different diploma college after completing 1 year of course?
  16. Is it possible to change the College and subject of study after completing 1st year? What is the procedure to do so?
  17. Is it possible to change my stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics? How to change the stream?
  18. Can I change my school during mid session of 1st semester?
9th January 2017, 11:40 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change the Diploma college after completing 1st semester of the course?

Yes, it is possible to change the diploma college if you are facing any problem by:
> Write a application to concert university which is directly link to the college.
> Visit Dean office of the university with application requesting him to change the college.
> University will hear all possible reasons for changing the college and if they are satisfied with reasons they will process your request.
> Remember that changing of college is not a fast process , university will do as per the norms which may take a time period of 3-6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?