10th May 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to apply for summer vocational training in Reliance?

Sir/Mam, I want to do summer training from reliance refinery Jamnagar Gujarat. I am pursuing mechanical engineering & I am in final year. I belong to Meshana, visnagar. After completion of my diploma I want to work with reliance refinery. So that's suits me more for my training.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for vocational training at Reliance?
  2. When and how to apply for Summer Vocational training?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Infosys?
  4. How to apply for vocational training in Reliance Limited in Jamnagar?
  5. Procedure to do summer training in Reliance Industries after Petrochemical Engineering course?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  7. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  8. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  9. Procedure to apply for vocational training in Automobile Industries for Mechanical student? Do they provide certificate after completing training?
  10. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get vocational training at NTPC
  12. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Nagarjuna Construction Company for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester candidate?
  15. Procedure to enroll for vocational training at BARC Mumbai?
  16. How to join Summer internship training in Reliance and HAL India?
  17. When should I apply for vocational training in IIT? When it happens?
  18. Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training?
3rd August 2017, 11:28 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to apply for summer vocational training in Reliance?

First of all you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college and fill up the internship application form. Then you have to send your resume with the letter to the HOD of the company. They will now guide you accordingly to complete the selection procedure which you have to follow carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?