18th November 2010, 07:00 PM
swatijain7689

How to apply for Summer Training in MCA 2nd year?

i am a MCA 2nd year student and i want to do summer training so how to apply for that?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Summer Training in MCA 2nd year?
  2. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  3. Where to apply for summer training after 2nd year B.tech in EEE in Bhubaneshwar?
  4. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  5. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  6. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  7. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  9. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  10. List of the training centers, offering summer training for B.Sc 2nd year students?
  11. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, Bangalore after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  12. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. In which training center can I apply while doing Biotechnology 2nd year? Procedure to apply for summer training?
  14. Summer Training in DMRC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech Biotechnology? Is there any application form needed for it? Where to get such application form?
  16. How to apply for Summer Training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which are the best Institutes for this? What is the selection procedure for this? Shall I have to fill any application form for this?
  17. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
23rd November 2010, 04:51 PM
raja jeganathan

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Training in MCA 2nd year?

for your summer draining program ,, you have to approach the company directly. than only they will reply to you ,, some of the company like

CETPA INFOTECH PVT. LTD. CETPA INFOTECH PVT. LTD.
Company Contact Information
CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
CETPA
401-A, Lekhraj Khazana
Indira Nagar, Faizabad Road
Phone : 05226590802

and some instutes also like
Pune University,
Jawaharlal Nehru University – New Delhi,
Hyderabad Central University
NIT, Trichy
Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi
NIT – Surathkal
PSG College of Technology – Coimbatore
Bharathiar University -Coimbatore
MNNIT-Allahabad
Vellore Institute Of Technology-Vellore (Tamilnadu)
Pondicherry Central University
Banaras Hindu University – Varnasi
NIT Calicut
28th February 2011, 03:06 PM
goldin

choose the field of your interest company.then get permission from that training officer. , , then get permission from your colege and get bonafide from your colege.it will useful for you
2nd April 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

from where to do summer training after mca 2nd year in summer where there is job assistance
,and help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?