16th August 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for TANCET(M.E.) for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) final year student?

Dear Sir,
I want to apply for TANCET for study M.E. course. I am studying in final year of B.E.(Automobile Engineering). Please let me know the procedure for applying? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI? Can BE final year students apply?
  2. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  3. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  4. Where I can apply for off-campus drive being a MCA final year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training at Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply in ICAI course for T.Y.B.Com final year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  9. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for C-DAC? Date of sale of C-DAC forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What's the procedure to apply for IPS exam? List of the top training institutes in Noida for the same? I am persuing B.Tech(final year) with civil engineering stream
  12. Bank officer's exam for final year engineering student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  14. Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  15. How to apply for Lecturer jobs abroad for MCA final year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  17. What all entrance exams a final year engineering student can apply for both studies and job?
  18. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
24th August 2015, 08:39 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for TANCET(M.E.) for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) final year student?

This is years registration process and examination has been already completed. Next notification will be published in the month of March or April in the official website of Anna University. Let's see the eligibility criteria to apply for TANCET examination.

-> You should have completed B.E / B.Tech / B.Arch from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-> You must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate for general categories and 45% marks for reserved categories.
-> Final year of degree course may also apply.

The applicants can register for the entrance examination in any mode of the given below:

1)Online Registration
2)Offline Registration(Direct Registration)

For registration, you need to follow simple steps:

-You have to carry your 10th, 12th and graduation mark sheets xerox copy.
-You can pay in the mode of cash or demand draft.
-You have to submit your community certificate xerox copy(self attested).

More details, visit the official website of Anna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?