10th August 2017, 12:47 PM
priyadharshini.kj

How to apply for TNPSC VAO exam? Important dates, eligibility criteria and requirements for it?

Hello sir, I want to apply for TNPSC VAO exam this year. How to apply for this exam? Give me detail of important dates? Eligibility criteria and requirements for it?

10th August 2017, 08:21 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: How to apply for TNPSC VAO exam? Important dates, eligibility criteria and requirements for it?

Eligibility criteria for TNPSC VAO Exam:-

Student must have passed 10th from a recognized board.

Minimum age limit is 21 years and candidate must have a good knowledge of Tamil Language.

Starting date of apply online is updated soon.

Exam date of TNPSC VPO exam is 17/09/2017.
11th August 2017, 11:24 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for TNPSC VAO exam? Important dates, eligibility criteria and requirements for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyadharshini.kj View Post
Hello sir, I want to apply for TNPSC VAO exam this year. How to apply for this exam? Give me detail of important dates? Eligibility criteria and requirements for it?

Candidate TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) VAO(Village Administrative Officer) directly recruit candidate for Grama Nirvaga Aluvalar. Candidate in VAO candidate have to Maintenance of village records, Keeping right records of land, Preparation of statically returns and reports.

Eligibility Required to apply for TNPSC VAO(Village Administrator Officer):-

>> Applying candidate must have passed S.S.L.C public examination or Higher Secondary exam.

>> Age limit to apply for Exam for general category candidate is 21 to 30 years and age limit for candidate belongs to SC/ST category is 21 to 40 years.

Syllabus for TNPSC VAO Exam:- Exam is based on the subjects are as follows:-

>> Current events:- History, Political science, Geography, Economics etc.

>> Geography.

>> History and culture of India and Tamil nadu.

>> Indian economy.

>> Indian national movement.

>> Aptitude and mental ability.

Exam Pattern for TNPSC VAO Exam :-

1). General studies:- Consists of 75 questions.

2). Basic village administration:- Consists of 25 questions.

3). Aptitude and mental ability:- Consists of 20 questions.

4). General English/Pothu Tamil:- Consists of 80 questions.

>> Duration of exam is 3 hours and consists of 200 marks and carries 300 marks.

Important Dates of TNPSC VAO – 2017:-

>> Exam date:- 17 – 09 2017.(Sunday).

>> Examination fee:- RS:- 75/-

How to Apply for TNPSC VAO Exam:- you can apply for the exam through
online mode and details are as follows:-

To apply online please visit www.tnpscexams.net . OR www.tnpsc.gov.in.
11th August 2017, 09:05 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

The notification of this exam was released in the month of June and exam will be conducted probably on 17 September 2017.

Eligibility
If a candidate have passed 10th Public examination or SSLC as on notification date he or she is eligible.

To apply for the exam kindly visit www.tnpsc.gov.in where you can see the notification and also can apply for same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?