12th January 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility requirements and steps to be taken to apply for MCA?

I want to take admission in Master of Computer Application. However, I'm not aware of its eligibility and process to apply. Please, share the eligibility criteria requirements and process involved in applying for it to some best know colleges in India? Also, let me know if colleges ask for any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the steps and requirements to apply for a 4 week training in HAL? I am pursuing B.Tech(4th Sem) with mechanical stream
  2. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  3. Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student?
  4. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Steps to get selected in Reliance Defence and Engineering Limited after Mechanical engineering? Eligibility and requirements for the job?
  6. Procedure to study MCA in Abroad along with job? Entrance exams for doing MCA in Abroad?
  7. What are the steps which I need to follow to get the admission for doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course?
  8. Requirements to apply in PhD for MCA student of Madras University? -- [New]
  9. When the notification of UPRVUNL Technician recruitment will be released? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  10. Eligibility to study MCA for B.A.(Mathematics) 2nd year student? How to apply?
  11. What steps should I follow after completing BA to become an Air Hostess? What is the Physical requirements?
  12. How can I join Ph.D course after completion of MCA? What are the steps to be followed?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course if I have completed MCA in part time mode?
  15. What should I do after graduation? I am a 12th passed student from PCM with 50%
  16. Am i eligible for government job if I have a backlog history?
  17. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study MCA for B.Com student? Should I appear in any entrance exam?
  18. Procedure to apply for MHRD scholarship? Eligibility criteria and requirements for it?
15th January 2018, 02:33 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility requirements and steps to be taken to apply for MCA?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications.

Qualification required for MCA course:

~~Bachelor's degree in streams like science, computer science, engineering, computer applications etc can apply for MCA course.

~~Mathematics should be one of the subjects studied at 10+2 level.

You can apply for IIT JAM and NIMCET examination for admission in MCA course from good colleges of MCA.
15th January 2018, 04:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application.

Eligibility criteria for MCA course:

*Only graduates in engineering, technology, science,computer application etc can apply for MCA course and entrance examination.

*Your subjects in 12th must include mathematics.

The entrance examination for admission in MCA course in colleges like NITs and IITs:

NIMCET.

IIT JAM.
15th January 2018, 05:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application.

The eligibility criteria for MCA course is:

Candidate should be bachelor's degree passed. Candidate in final year of bachelor's degree can apply for MCA course.

Mathematics at 12th level is necessary.

You can apply for NIMCET exam for pursuing MCA course from NITs.
15th January 2018, 06:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

MCA is Master in Computer Application and to get admission in course the required eligibility varies with institutes.

But the basic eligibility to appear in examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree a recognised university.

Candidate must have passed 12th with Mathematics and English as main paper.

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% varies with institutes and entrance examination.

So, candidates with above mentioned qualification are eligible to appear in examination. The examination for admission in course is NIMCET, IIT JAM etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?