4th March 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for UPSC Exam to join Indian Army? Required Qualification for this?

How can i appy for upsc exam to join indin army?
And what the quqlification's rquared.?

4th March 2012, 02:06 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for UPSC Exam to join Indian Army? Required Qualification for this?

you can join INDIAN ARMY through NDA or CDSE .

Both the examination are conduct by UPSC.

As you have not mention your qualification,

A --
If you have completed your 12th than you can join INDIAN ARMY through NDA.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM

1,Students who have passed 10+2 OR Equivalent qualification are eligible for applying in NDA.
BUT
If you have done your 12th with compulsory subjects maths and physics than you are
Eligible to apply in all the branches – NAVY,ARMY,AIR FORCE.
OR
If you have done your class 12th with commerce or art stream than you are eligible for
ARMY only.

2, Students age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

3, unmarried male candidate are eligibile to apply .

Selection Procedure

The process of selecting cadets for the National Defence Academy is divided into three stages :

• A written examination held by the Union Public Service Commission.

• An interview by the Service Selection Board to assess a candidate's officer potentialities ( Intelligence and personality test ).

• A medical examination by a Service Medical Board.
(you should be physically fit and you be able to fulfill the minimum physical fitness requirement set by service medical board for students applied for NDA)

B--
If you have completed your graduation than you can apply in INDIAN ARMY through CDSE examination.

ELIGIBILITY for CDSE.

1.QUALIFICATION

Graduated from in any discipline recognized university.

2.AGE

19 TO 24 yrs

3.NOTIFICATION DATE

may
october

4.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT

A Candidate should be physically fit

5.MARITAL STATUS

Unmarried

CDSE selection process is of 3 stages:

1. Written Exam (conduct by UPSC)

2. SSB Interview ( CONDUCT by Services Selection Board).

3. Medical Test (conduct by SMB)
29th April 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for UPSC Exam to join Indian Army? Required Qualification for this?

I am 2 studying student with medical stream . How I can join INDIAN ARMY in spite of giving AFMC exam . Beside it I had heard that if I get more than 80% marks in CBSE exam I can direct apply for leutinent interview .IS it right or not. please send me the following information as soon as possible on my gmail id i.e. [email protected]. I will be very thankful to you.
2nd May 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I have gave B.sc. final year exam.Do i joined in indian army?plz tell me?plz...
1st June 2012, 09:27 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to apply for UPSC Exam to join Indian Army? Required Qualification for this?

[SIZE=7][SIZE=7]Indian Army
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

hi friend,

Yes you can apply for the Indian army after completing your class 12th .If you want to Join army then you have to appear for the NDA exam which is conducted by the UPSC twice a year to select students for ARMY,NAVY and Air force.You can apply for all three fields if you are eligible for the exam.The Notification for the NDA I 2012 exam is already been declared.

You can apply for the exam either online or through offline.To fill form offline you can get the application form from the main post office of your city and for filling form online you can go to official website and pay through master card or through online banking .

Eligibility ::

You should be between 16.5 years to 19 years for all three fields

For ARMY ::
You should have passed your class 12th in any streams .

For NAVY and AIR FORCE ::
You should have passed your class 12th with physics and maths as a compulsory subjects.

good luck
8th June 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

My name is bilal zaidi mujhe indian army se sambandith jankari de
26th June 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my BE in computer science.i want to join army only for officers job.then which exams should be given to join army.
19th August 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

when form will summit for Nda
25th August 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i m NCC navy cadet.I m B,C certificate holder. Can i join in Indian army..

Regards,
Indumathi.G
19th December 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
19th July 2014, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I'm bca graduate and can i join for army. may i know thw notification date and abbout..
12th December 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

can i join the French legion or US military after 10 2 or UN security officer as a Indian citizen?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?