23rd April 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for SET Exam for the year 2012? Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?

sir,i want to know how to apply set exam2012 and its eligibility

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification/eligibility criteria required to apply for SET exam?
  2. When will be the SLET Exam for the year 2012? Required Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? How to get application forms for this Exam?
  3. Can I do B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after passing BSc Physics?
  4. Completed M.Com and want to apply for NET/SET exam : Eligibility Criteria for NET/SET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for NET SET Exam? Required Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for NET or SET exam after completion of M.Com course?
  7. Eligibility criteria of NET/SET exam and MBA in HR and Finance?
  8. When will be the NET-SET Exam for M.Pharmacy course? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  9. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for this Exam?
  10. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria for SET and NET Exam? Procedure to appear for this Exam? When will be this Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing M.E(PPM) in OU with 62%
  13. To join Indian Airforce do I need to answer NDA?
  14. Eligibility criteria for SET exam in mathematics? Syllabus of SET exam and how many times can we appear for the exam?
  15. How to join Army after completion of 12th Class with 66% of marks?
  16. Eligibility criteria for sitting in Block Development Officer exam? -- [New]
  17. How can I join Indian Navy having secured 77.2% in 12th class?
  18. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for SSC CGL recruitment exam?
24th April 2012, 02:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for SET Exam for the year 2012? Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i want to know how to apply set exam2012 and its eligibility
SET stands for State Eligibility Test for Lectureship and is conducted on state level. In order to know about the upcoming State Eligibility Test for Lectureship, you will need to contact the university/council selected as state agency to conduct the test on behalf of University Grant Commission.

Now, since you have not mentioned about your state, it is very difficult to give you proper information regarding the same. Therefore, if you are having difficulty in finding any information, please post your query again and mention the state you belong to. This will enable us to provide you all necessary information regarding the test.
28th August 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for SET Exam for the year 2012? Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?

when will be the next SET examination of 2012 in U.P.?
16th December 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i am a M.com student sem 1 have completed now & want to give SET& NET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?