15th January 2012, 08:29 PM
farkhandah

What should be the percentage to join Air Force?

hiii i am farkhnadah masood of class 10th n i wanna join airforce plsssss guide me n tell me what should be the percentage in class 10th n 12th

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Air Force after passing commerce?
  2. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  3. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Required Percentage of marks for B.Tech candidates to join Air Force?
  5. Is it difficult to join Indian Air Force for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  7. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis? -- [New]
  8. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  9. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  10. Percentage required in 10th to join Indian Air Force?
  11. How to join Air Force? What are the exams to join Air force?
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force after B.Com in correspondence from Bangalore? What is the minimum percentage?
  13. What subjects should I choose in 10+2 to join Air Force?
  14. Can I join Indian Air Force after BSc(PCM)? What is the minimum percentage required to join Air Force?
  15. Minimum percentage required in 10th to join Air Force?
  16. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  17. How to join Army Air Force after passing 10th class?
  18. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
17th January 2012, 03:22 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the percentage to join Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by farkhandah View Post
hiii i am farkhnadah masood of class 10th n i wanna join airforce plsssss guide me n tell me what should be the percentage in class 10th n 12th
In order to join Indian Air Force after +2, you must have the combination of Physics and Maths in the same. After +2, the only way to enter the Indian Air Force is NDA exam conducted by union public service commission and to be eligible for it, there is no percentage criteria.
But if you join Indian Air Force after Graduation, in the engineering department, you will need to score a minimum of 60% in your bachelors degree program in engineering.
Since you have made up your mind to join the Air Force, you must prepare for the NDA exam. In NDA, you will be given necessary training along with bachelors degree program after successful completion of which, you will be able to join the Flying Branch of Indian Air Force.
The age limit to apply for the NDA exam is 16 1/2 years-19 years.
22nd April 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

my current age is 19.5yrs .....m i eligible for nda xam??
19th February 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

me just going to give ICSE examination in 27thmarch2013 what should be my percentage to get through the AIR force?
29th December 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the menimum percentage in
12th to join the airforce
31st December 2013, 08:20 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is good that you have decided upon your future by deciding yourself to make entry into Air Force. Now only thing is that is left behind is to choose the right path to reach your destination.

I will guide you in related to that.

As you are asking, there is no percentage of marks required for the candidates in 10th or 12th class in order to join Air Force.

But highest level of academic qualification that is required is completion of 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects from a recognized college.

In addition, the required age criteria will be 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to appear for this exam.

The respective Entrance Exam is NDA Exam which will be conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

After cracking the NDA Exam, you have to give Interview and then a medical test should be attended by you for your final selection.

It is not so easy to crack NDA Exam as there is healthy competition among the candidates.

So, prepare well for the Entrance Exam.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?