10th May 2013, 03:50 PM
Ajmalazeez

Can I become a Pilot in IAF after B.Tech in Petroleum engineering?

sir can i become a pilot in IAF after b.tech in petrolium engnearing ?and wht is the age limit for cds exam

13th May 2014, 12:47 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot in IAF after B.Tech in Petroleum engineering?

Yes, you can apply for the post. You can always join the Indian Air Force as a pilot. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?