9th August 2012, 09:30 AM
jkhbshukur

How to become an Astronaut? I am studying 4th year B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering

I am studying 4th year B-Tech Aeronautical engineering. i want to become astronaut.please give advices how to achieve my goaland ambition.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Astronaut? Should I do Aeronautical Engineering or BSc?
  2. How to do B.Tech engineering after passing 12th? I want to pursue Astronaut
  3. How can I go further to become an Astronaut? I am studying engineering 2nd year in EEE
  4. How to become an Astronaut after studying Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. What's the difference between astronaut, aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering? Which one stream is better according to future prospective?
  7. How to do engineering from IIT after 12th? I want to become an Astronaut
  8. How can I become an astronaut and space scientist after studying in mechanical engineering
  9. How can I become an Astronaut after studying UG in Mechanical Engineering
  10. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers
  11. Branch of engineering other than Aeronautical for becoming a Astronaut?
  12. How to go to Aeronautical Field? I am studying electronics and communication engineering
  13. How to enter into NASA to become an Astronaut? I am studying n 9th
  14. How can I become an Astronaut? I am a 1st year Aeronautical Engineering student in Karnataka
  15. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to change the college and branch in 2nd year while studying Aeronautical Engineering in 1st year?
  17. What should I do after 12th to join NASA as an Astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is better between B.Tech Aeronautical engineering and Level 5 HND in Aeronautical engineering? What are the job prospects?
27th November 2012, 07:13 PM
Rush1234567

Default Re: How to become an Astronaut? I am studying 4th year B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering

Dear friend,

if you are interested in this field then it is very great matter.
your aim is perfect and i am sure you will achieve your ambition,

if you want to become an astronut then you have to prepare for the exam like ISRO,
BARC and all space related organisation.
All the best .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?