13th September 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How to go to Aeronautical Field? I am studying electronics and communication engineering

Hello sir,
I am studying electronic and communications engineering i am in 3rd year. I want to go in the field of aeronautical......what can i do now?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in AP after studying diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Is it possible to do further studies in Aeronautical after B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. How can I get into Aeronautical field being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE?
  6. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in Tamilnadu after studying diploma in ETC?
  7. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. Which field is better for me in electronics and communication engineering?
  9. How to join Navy/Airforce after completing graduation in Computer Science?
  10. Courses which can be done in different areas after B.E ECE?
  11. B.Tech Student Eligibility for Technical Branch in Indian Air Force IAF -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the career options available in the field of science after studying Aeronautical Engineering
  13. How to take Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication? How many colleges are there in Bangalore?
  14. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  16. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  17. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
20th February 2013, 09:18 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to go to Aeronautical Field? I am studying electronics and communication engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I am studying electronic and communications engineering i am in 3rd year. I want to go in the field of aeronautical......what can i do now?
This is a fascinating decision. Definitely you will have options for your dream. As you know lot of electronics are involved in aeronautical field. There are two ways of classification depending upon your mind set.
>One is any job in aeronautical field
>Other is job in aeronautical field which is related to your educational background that is electronics.

I will briefly describe aeronautical field first. Aeronautical field is something which is related to transport of goods or humans or weapons from one place to other through Air.

Every country achieved state of Art aeronautical facilities. India is no exception. Our country also earns a good revenue from Aeronautical department. Through its domestic and international operations. This is one side of the coin. Other important part is Indian Air Force which uses high and advanced technology of aeronautical field into war fields and for defence reasons.

Now after completing your B.Tech you can write various exams like CDS II which is conducted by UPSC and AFCAT these exams will get you a government job in aeronautical field.

if you are interested in air services like pilot or fighter pilot or jet pilot you need to undergo training for same.

One more thing I have said earlier is Lot of electronics are used in Aeronautical field, so we electronics and communication engineers have a good scope to enter into it if we have good subject knowledge and little luck.

Masters course can also be done after B.Tech. Aeronautical or Aerospace has lot of scope in various domains of it.

Through this many ways you can enter in Aeronautical field after your B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?