24th June 2017, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How to become an automobile designer? What and where to study?

I'm in a plus one student.my ambition is become a automobile designer.i want know about everything about automobile designing and where to study about this .please help me soon....

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an automobile designer? What and where to study? -- [New]
  2. What should I do to become an Automobile Designer being a Mechanical student? Details of CEED?
  3. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  4. After completion of Automobile engineering what should I do to become a designer?
  5. What are the opportunities available in auto-mobile sector while pursuing Mechanical engineering course?
  6. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  7. What is better between doing B.Tech Mechanical then M.Tech Automobile or B.Tech Automobile then M.Tech Automobile
  8. How to be an automobile engineer?
  9. Which course I need to opt for after 12th if I have to become a fashion designer in future?
  10. What is the average salary of an Automobile Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I become a Car Designer after completing 12th with Commerce and being very poor in drawing?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  13. What to opt after B.Tech Mechanical between MS, MBA and M.Tech?
  14. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  16. Job opportunities in BMW for BCA graduate?
  17. How to study in automobile designing after B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  18. In which country I should study MS in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to get admission?
25th June 2017, 06:21 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become an automobile designer? What and where to study?

After your 10+2 degree you need to do Bachelor degree in automobile designing. National Institute of design situated at Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar is the best institute for the program and will help you in completing you bachelor degree and further master degree program.
After your completion of program you need to work as a trainee where you will practically learn which will further count in experience and will help you in getting reputed jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?