18th June 2013, 12:27 PM
Manowar alam

How can I become a IPS officer after completing 10th class?

Sir i dont know that how i became an IPS officer after completing my 10th class , i have no. Money To start a next class . He you have any idea that how i became an ips officer with cheap rate .

5th April 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a IPS officer after completing 10th class?

I want to become an ips officer after 10th exam and for this which field should i go in 11th std
13th April 2015, 07:24 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manowar alam View Post
Sir i dont know that how i became an IPS officer after completing my 10th class , i have no. Money To start a next class . He you have any idea that how i became an ips officer with cheap rate .
To become an IPS Officer, you must have complete your Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University. As graduation is minimum eligibility criteria to become an IPS Officer. After completing 10th examination you are not eligible for IPS. If your aim is to become an IPS Officer then please complete your Intermediate (12th) as well 3 year graduate degree course.

If you are financially weak, then you can take admission on the basis of BPL (Below Poverty Line). In almost all the Government / Private schools some seats are available for Financially weak candidates or the candidates who comes under Below poverty line. You can take admission in Private / Government school with the help of this scheme and also complete your Intermediate & graduation course.

If you will not get admission Private college, then you can take admission in government college and complete your education.

When you successfully completed your Graduation degree, then you are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil service examination (CSAT). To become an IPS Officer, you must have cracked the UPSC CSAT Examination. This examination is conducted in three stages,

~~ Preliminary examination (CSAT)
~~ Main examination
~~ Final Interview & Medical test.

Every year UPSC Conduct Civil services examination for those candidates who are interested to make his career in the administrative department (IAS), Police Department (IPS) etc. To become an IPS Officer is not an easy task, you must have prepared well for the UPSC Civil services examination. When you crack this examination, only then you are eligible for Mains. Preliminary examination is an objective one with negative marking.

To apply for Civil service examination, your age should between 21 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserving category candidates only.

I suggest you to please complete your education up to graduation and then you are eligible to apply for Civil services examination to become an IPS Officer.
14th April 2015, 11:52 AM
poojasingh151

Sory, you are not eligible for IPS after completing your 10th. The minimum qualification required to appear in UPSC Civil Service Examination is Graduation Degree with any stream from recognized University. So to become an IPS officer, Firstly you have to complet your intermediate degree from any recognized Organization and after that your graduation degree.
Age Limits:
~ Candidates should be between 21 to 30 years.
~ Relaxation in age for reserved categories as per rule. i.e 33years for OBC, 35 years for SCs/STs.
*Number of Attempts:
~ Four attempts for General Categories.
~ Seven attempts for OBC.
~ No limits for SCs/ STs.
Procedure of Examination.
~ preliminary Test.
~ Main Examination.
~ Physical Test.
~ Interview.
So you have much more time for the preparation of this exam. Firstly complet your graduation degree and then only you can apply for CSE i.e Civil Service Examination for IPS Officer. So go ahead all the best for your bright future.
For more details, visit upscdiscussion.com.
14th April 2015, 05:59 PM
poojasingh151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become an ips officer after 10th exam and for this which field should i go in 11th std
IPS stands for the Indian Police Services. You can not become IPS officer just after completing 10th class as the qualification required for this exam is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

The age limit for candidates is 21-30 years and the upper age limit being relaxed for OBC and SC/ST candidates.

The best stream for you from my point of view to take in 10+2 is science stream and then go for bachelor's degree in science to appear for the Civil Services examinations.

This exam consists of Preliminary exam, Mains exam and personal interview.

If you have any more query, visit the official website of UPSC that conducts Civil Services examination every year, www.upsc.gov.in.
15th April 2015, 02:20 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you want to become Indian Police Services Officer, you will have to crack the Civil Services exam conducted by UPSC.

The different stages of Civil Services exam is :

Preliminary examination

Mains examination and Personal interview.

Eligibility criteria:

Bachelor's degree in any stream or discipline from a recognized university. Final year bachelor's degree candidates can also apply for the exam.

Age limit: 21-30 years. Reservation in upper age limit for reserved categories.

The best stream to go for the Civil Services after bachelor's degree for you will be science stream with mathematics in 10+2.

If you have any query regarding IPS, you can also visit www.upsc.gov.in.
30th June 2015, 09:53 AM
unique99

Sorry, after completing class 10th you can not be an IPS officer.

To become an IPS officer first of all you are to fulfil IPS (Indian Police Services)eligibility.

IPS entrance examination is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) every year.

Eligibility:-

Educational Qualification: Any graduate from the recognized University/Institution having minimum pass marks can write UPSC conducted IPS entrance examination.

Age:- General: 21-32 years, OBC: 21-35 years, S/C S/T: 21-37 years.

Attempts: General: 6 chances, OBC: 8 chances, S/C S/T: NO limit.

Must be an Indian citizen.

To get selection a candidate to clear:-

1.CSAT
2.Mains Exam.
3.Interview.

To know details visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
5th September 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manowar alam View Post
I mean to say after 10 cmpleting what should I take in 11 ( arts commers or science
17th September 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How can I become a IPS officer after completing 10th class?

[QUOTE=Manowar alam;3658098]Sir i dont know that how i became an IPS officer after completing my 10th class , i have no. Money To start a next class . He you have any idea that how i became an ips officer with cheap rate .[how can i become ips officer sir
can u help me sir]
7th May 2017, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I don't know how I became an IPS officer after completing SSC I have no idea and which subject go on 11th standard help me sir please
24th May 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an I.p. s officer can you tell me that how I should prepare for this exam which subjects I should read
24th December 2019, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir Is PUC is required for IPS Or Not
And I have completed my B.com in Bangalore university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?