4th February 2011, 10:19 PM
ketul shah

How to become a CBI officer after B.Com? Duration to become an officer?

how to become CBI officer ? after completion of B.Com ? and how many years will take to become CBI Officer ?

5th February 2011, 11:19 AM
k.swarna

Default Re: How to become a CBI officer after B.Com? Duration to become an officer?

hi!
If u wanna become CBI officer after your B.COM first u have to appear for the UPSC exam, if u want to attempt this exam there must be minimum 55% in your graduation then only u can eligible for this exam conducted by UPSC.
The candidates who qualify in the written test will be later called for a Physical Test and Interview. so, all the best.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/cbi-officer-how-to-become-a-cbi-officer/#ixzz1D3a7HP7g
24th February 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a CBI officer after B.Com? Duration to become an officer?

how many rupees requierd ?
5th March 2011, 05:56 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

****CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation)***

Eligibility Criteria:-

QUALIFICATION: The minimum qualification is Graduation any Discipline.

AGE: You should be in between 20 to 27 years of Age. & special Relaxation is given to SC/ST which is 5 years and For OBC 3 years.

Visit the recruitment section on central bureau of investigation website www.cbi.gov.in

[SIZE=3]Regards[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]***Kapila***[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

7th March 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

how can i join
3rd May 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

plz sir give me information about how to become cbi officer
1st June 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

which books refer for upsc exams?
25th June 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

sir i am working in pvt company so i interest to join the cbi what they procedure
22nd July 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
i am working in a limited company, i am interested to work and make a bright career in CBI.
i have completed graduation, pl. specify the method to become an employee of CBI
3rd August 2011, 07:04 PM
Jaydee[

Thumbs up How to become a CBI officer after B.Com? Duration to become an officer?

how to become CBI officer ? after completion of B.Com ? and how many years will take to become CBI Officer ?
3rd August 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed graduation with 35% marks. I want to be a cbi officer. What is the process to give the examination?
4th August 2011, 01:01 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketul shah View Post
hmmmm......its good that you have choosen your career path.....
to become the CBI officer you have must a Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.

age limits:-
20-25 years as on 1st January of the year of examination. The upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward

and it has 4 stages and you need to clear each of these or will be eliminated...
4th August 2011, 02:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

How to become a CBI officer -

To become a CBI officer, then you have to appear the exams conducted by UPSC. And This exams is held generally once a year for the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police in Central Bureau of Investigation and the application forms and other particulars are published in the Employment News in the month of October.

Eligiblity -*

If you have completed your bacholar degree, then you are eligible for appear in this exams. But your age is between 20 to 25 years.

Yes , after completion your graduation degree ,you are eligible for CBI exam.

All the best.
11th August 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

hi sir I am chandrasekhar i am working in a pvt company and i had completed b.com with 48%. how to became cbi officer plz explain abt it sir.
11th August 2011, 08:18 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
this is good decision you have taken to be a cbi officer after your mba ....
for that there are some criteria are as follows....
*this exam is conducted by upsc so , you have to apply for upsc for this exam
*the candidates should be a graduate from a recognize university
*the age limit is 20 - 25 years.
yes after graduate you are eligible for cbi exam.

good luck.........
18th August 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i m in tybcom. i want to become a cbi officer. can i give a upsc exam with appearing in graduation ? plz tell me how much fees will be require to become a cbi officer?
25th August 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to become cbi officer and what is procedure to come cbi officer.i have passed pu2 in commerce
14th September 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am very keen to become a CBI Officer.i m doing b.com second year.
i want to know about upse exam please tell me brief explantion what is it.
5th January 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Namaste sir,
I am vijay from jalgaon i am appear to s.y.B.com i am complited MS-CIT, Marathi 30 WPM Typing. English 30 and 40 WPM Typing. 67.23 % in 10th and 68.33% in 12 th commerce. i am interested in invistigation.so how can joint CBI ?
MY E-MAIL IS [email protected].
19th January 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a madhusudan rai gorkha blood and after my b.com i want to join c.b.i .,, but i dont know about the physical test ,,so sir please can u give me the information about it that i can be fit for this exam this year 2012
thank u sir.....!
31st January 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

wat's the highest post in cbi? and wats the minium and maximum pay for it?
23rd February 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir .... Am sagar from bellary . My future ambiation is cbi officer . But i dont know how to join cbi , plz give information about how to join cbi ofter b.com ..,sir.
12th October 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

hai sir this is santhosh , i finished b.com , how can i apply 2 do cbi?
14th February 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

plz provide exact procedure for fulfilling our dream joining CBI.
14th February 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

please sir/ mam.......................... Exactly explain the procedure to join CBI .........

thanks in advance
21st February 2013, 06:55 PM
Beawar

Dear..

CBI stands for Central bureau of Investigation and if you want to become a CBI officer then you have to go for a exam called as SSC Combined graduate level exam. It is a exam conducted once in a year by SSC. The pattern of the exam and the eligibility of the exam is as follows :-

Exam Pattern :-

Tier I :- 200 questions to be solved in 2 hours. Question will come from Maths, Reasoning English and GK. The paper will be objective type.

Tier II :- For all those candidate who has cleared the exam that means tier I can give tier two which is a tough exam as compared to the tier I. The paper will be of 4 hours and will contain questions from English and Maths. Candidate qualified here will be called for an Interview and a better performance there will take you the prestigious job of SSC various post.

Then an interview and physical test would be there.

Eligibility :-

graduation from a recognized university
No minimum percentage required
No subject limit
Age limit is 20-27
Relaxation to those who belong to SC and ST as well as to OBC

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
24th February 2013, 02:16 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for CBI is Central Bureau of Investigation.

The CBI examination is conducted by UPSC.

The selection procedure for becoming a CBI is mentioned as below:-

* Preliminary examination.

* Mains examination.

* Personality test.

The eligibility criteria required for the CBI examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any stream from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit:- 20-27 yrs.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Sex:- Both male and female.

* Physical eligibility:-

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

24th February 2013, 09:17 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Full form of CBI is Central Bureau of Investigation. This exam is conducted by UPSC once a year. All the complex and difficult cases are generally handled by the CBI officers. Basically high profile cases handled by them freely, so no political pressure is there on them.

Educational Qualification:-
  • To become a CBI officer you need to be a citizen of India.
  • You need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
  • At UG level you need to secure 50% of marks.

Age Limit:-
  • The upper age limit for general category candidates is 23 years.
  • There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
  • For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years, for OBC Candidates: 3 years and for PH Candidates: 10 years.

Exam Pattern:-

You have to go through three stages to finally get selected: Written Examination, Main Written Examination and Personality Test/Interview.

A two tier written exam will take place where mainly objective questions will be asked. Under first tier there will be four sections of 50 marks each and the total time allotted for this tier is two hours.

Under the second tier there will be two sections and 200 marks have been allotted for each section and the total time limit for the exam is four months.

First Tier:-

General Intelligence-Reasoning
General Awareness
Numerical Aptitude
English Comprehension

Second Tier:-

Arithmetic Abilities
English Language & Comprehension

Hope this helps
28th February 2013, 11:50 AM
narendra B.

Quote:

The acronym for CBI is Central Bureau of Investigation.

The CBI examination is conducted by UPSC.

The selection procedure for becoming a CBI is mentioned as below:-

* Preliminary examination.

* Mains examination.

* Personality test.

The eligibility criteria required for the CBI examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any stream from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit:- 20-27 yrs.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Sex:- Both male and female.
13th June 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

if opticals are there,are they not eligible for any cader in both c.b.i and c.i.d?plz ans
17th July 2013, 08:00 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to become a CBI officer after B.Com? Duration to become an officer?

HI

Following are the eligibility criteria for CBI

- You should be graduate from recognized college/institute
- you should have atleast 50% marks in your graduation
- your age should not exceed 25 years

Since you have done your B.com, which means you are graduate. You are eligible if you meet the other qualification

IAS exam is conducted in 3 stages

you need to qualify all the 3 stages
3rd is the interview and skills testing stages.

Applications comes out in october every year in employment news

All the best
21st November 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i,m little problem in my hearing so that is any problem for cbi may i could join the cbi
4th July 2014, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir whar is the differencr between cbiand cid b.com ke bat direct upsc ka exam de skte hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?