17th October 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How to become a CBI officer? What is the qualification needed after 12th science? How much is the salary?

How to became CBI officer and what qualifications are needed after 12th sci?
how much salary is been for this post?

19th October 2012, 12:25 AM
jonsey.m

Smile Re: How to become a CBI officer? What is the qualification needed after 12th science? How much is the salary?

hi
For CBI officer/ ASI in CBI: bachelor of any stream are eligible.Age should be not less than 20 and not morethan 27yrs. upper age limit will be relaxed by 3yrs for OBC and 5yrs for SC/ST candidates.
To become an ASI in CBI:
send the filled Application form generally in the month of April.
In may or june you have to take Preliminaryh examination.
After qualifying it you need to take Main examination consisting of 2 parts,
PartA written test, PartB Personality test.
And the pay scale will be in the range of Rs. 5500-9000.
3rd January 2013, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a CBI officer? What is the qualification needed after 12th science? How much is the salary?

hello sir,
this is Sanjoy.
I want to know what is the education qualification to become a CBI officer?
24th March 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a CBI officer? What is the qualification needed after 12th science? How much is the salary?

i want to become a cbi officer so plz give me a full knowledgw abt it lyk after 12th what i do nd wht the physical requirement?
5th May 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir my self Dolly ,I am a staff nurse . Age 25 yr and 10 months , Bsc -nursing graduate , can nurse become a CBI officer
5th May 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

can i do job in CBI with 12th standard in science
17th May 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hello sir,
this is sanjoy.
I want to know what is the education qualification to become a cbi officer?
any degree.
23rd June 2013, 09:29 AM
jai grover

Help sir
I am grover .how to become a cbi officer.what is qualification after 12 medical
2nd July 2013, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Help sir
I am grover .how to become a cbi officer.what is qualification after 12 B.A
and 30th year old
16th July 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I read in class - ix in science group . I want to know that what i have to do if i want to be a C.B.I. officer?
5th August 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum qualificatio for a Cbi officer
6th August 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

INTALIGENCE BUORO SCOP
3rd October 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

what qualifications are needed after 12th sci?
and i dont care about salary,just want to give my best to my lovly india
11th October 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to became CBI officer and what qualifications are needed after 12th sci?
how much salary is been for this post?
I want to became a cbi officer. presently i finished 12th and studying B.E. in Trichy Engineering college in Trichy. how i improve my qualifications and any speacial cource i want to qualify the cbi.
14th October 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to join crime branch so how can i joined? reply me at my gmail account on [email protected]
17th October 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference btwn a cbi and an ips officer?
4th December 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
this is Sanjoy.
I want to know what is the education qualification to become a CBI officer?
i know that...
the great think also developed by a CBI officers
27th February 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

how much percent should we get in degree
27th February 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the percent should we get in final year
7th June 2014, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

hello sir. myself gita. how to become a cbi officer only the qualification of 12th. not more than 12th. for girls. plz reply me sir on my id [email protected]
28th July 2014, 09:19 AM
gsurav kumar

Hi sir i am gaurav i become a cbi officer.
plz send me sms in my id [email protected] for all instruction how to become a cbi officer
22nd August 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a cbi officer and studying Bsc.Maths, how i improve my qualification and any special cource i want to qualify the cbi. How much is the salary.
1st November 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I am 18 years old.i interest CBI group.please asksed me what qulification neded for CBI brench.
19th November 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Hlw sir.....
I am a boy of 16 years old right now....I wanna be a CBI officer....Plz plz give me some general idea and qualification about dt need after 2..
29th November 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

hello
I'm from darjeeling.I want to become a CBI officer,
now I'm in class 11.what requirement do I need.??
16th June 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello
Sir my self amarpal .i have done 12th with pcm . Now i m doing bsc with math . Please tail me something about CBI job.i want to become a good CBI officer.
20th February 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I am Naveen gowda I want to become a CBI officer what qualifications want this job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?