14th June 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for CBI Officer? Course needed to become CBI Officer?

I want to become a cbi officer so what is the crieteria to apply and what is the eligibility and courses neede to become an central buruea officer.. thnx

13th July 2014, 12:21 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CBI Officer? Course needed to become CBI Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a cbi officer so what is the crieteria to apply and what is the eligibility and courses neede to become an central buruea officer.. thnx

The Eligibility which is needed for becoming a CID officer are that:

Nationality:

# Candidate applying for the exam must have a Citizenship in India.

Age Limit:

# The age limit needed for the exam for applying for the exam is that the candidate must have 18-27 years of age.

# The upper age relaxation for other category candidates are for OBC candidate it is 3 years,for SC/ST it is 5 years and for PH candidates it is 10 years

Education Qualification:

# The education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream of education.

The candidate who satisfies all the above criteria is eligible for applying for the exam

For more info check at http://www.cbi.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
25th April 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CBI Officer? Course needed to become CBI Officer?

I want to ask that is it important to to take pcm in 11th class to become a cbi officer . can I do it by taking commerce
29th June 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam I have completed my 12 th science and I get admission for fy bsc please tell the eligibility, post and salary for the C.B.I after the Graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?