5th May 2013, 02:14 PM
tinuvarma

How to become a computer engineer? have taken commerce and have finished 12th

i want to become a computer engineer but i have taken commerce and finish +2 by taking commerce with computer science. now what courses shall i take in collage with b.com

11th March 2014, 07:06 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to become a computer engineer? have taken commerce and have finished 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinuvarma View Post
i want to become a computer engineer but i have taken commerce and finish +2 by taking commerce with computer science. now what courses shall i take in collage with b.com
We appreciate your Interest to become computer Engineering. You have to apply for B.E/B.Tech in Computer Engineering course after completing 12th standard.

B.tech in Computer Engineering course is an Bachelor degree course. The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into eight semester .

Eligibility Criteria B.tech in Computer Engineering ::

=> Applicant should Complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics and Mathematics subject from recognized university .
=> Applicant should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in your 12th standard and
=> Applicant should be qualified in Entrance Examinations like BITSAT/JEE Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks .

The Admission for this B.E/B.Tech Engineering course is based on the Entrance Examination. There are lot of Engineering Institution in India which accept the entrance examination score card like, BITSAT,JEE etc..

So, As per the eligibility criteria your not eligible for Computer Engineering after Completing your 12th standard in arts stream ..
12th March 2014, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a computer engineer? have taken commerce and have finished 12th

Sir I done my 2nd puc science in correspondance from KSOU mysore university can I eligibility to CET please replay
30th August 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I have taken commerce computer science..I want to become a software engineer...what course should I take now
31st August 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the oppurtunities after completing B.tech in Electronics and Communication engineering?
21st December 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce group student with computer science.please tell me what group I can take for my collge course?
29th January 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses a commerce with computer science group student of 12th standard can choose to develop his career in computers field
26th May 2015, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

If I take commerce with computer science group student of 12 th standard Icould become mechanical engineer
21st February 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

i have taken commerce and Economics in class x can i take commerce and computer in xi?
31st March 2016, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

No. You cannot become a Software Engineer or Mechanical Engineer if you take Commerce. It requires Physics.
24th April 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I have taken Commerce with Computer Science can i become a Software Engineer ?
24th February 2019, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to become a computer engineer after I have took commerce in 11th standard and passed 12th?
4th May 2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to become computer engineer so which to take science or commerce and in that which topic to take in 1st and 2nd puc plzzzzzz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?