26th November 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government Teacher job in Gujarat while pursuing B.Ed?

Respected Sir, I am studying in first year B.Ed, I have heard that Government of Gujarat is going to announce the vacancy for Teachers so I want to know that can I apply for Government Teacher job in Gujarat while pursuing B.Ed? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Government Teacher job after completing BA? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  3. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  4. How can I get Hindi Teacher job in Abroad?
  5. Can I do part time government teacher job with qualification B.Ed and M.Com?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Ed and M.Ed course?
  7. Can I apply for a teacher job in a government sector after doing M.Ed?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams being a Government School Teacher?
  9. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a Government Job after pursuing BSc in Agriculture from AAU Anand Gujarat?
  11. Am I eligible for GPSC exam? Can I get government job in Gujarat? How to apply and what would be the starting salary?
  12. Am I eligible to get government job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc Nursing from college of nursing Ahmedabad?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?
  14. Can I apply for Bihar Government teacher and headmaster job?
  15. What should I do to apply for a job in Haryana as a teacher after completing PTC(JBT)?
  16. Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course?
  17. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  18. What should I do to become a government teacher? I have done BCA after that I have done B.Ed in maths
28th November 2016, 11:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government Teacher job in Gujarat while pursuing B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in first year B.Ed, I have heard that Government of Gujarat is going to announce the vacancy for Teachers so I want to know that can I apply for Government Teacher job in Gujarat while pursuing B.Ed? If yes then please tell me the procedure.
After completion of B.Ed course, you can apply for Government teacher jobs.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for Teacher job in Government Schools exam.

But you must have valid B.Ed certificate.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?