29th March 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

How to become a government teacher after passing 12th?

what I do for become a government teacher I have passed 12th

Related Questions:
  1. What type of job are offered to 12th pass students? What are the requirements? Can I get government teacher job?
  2. Am I eligible to become a 10th and 12th teacher after passing MCA?
  3. What is the age limitation for OBC category to get a job as government teacher in Delhi after passing BEED
  4. What shall I do to become Government Teacher being a student of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  6. How can I get teacher job after passing 12th with 55% marks? I am a SC category student
  7. Can I apply for Government Teacher recruitment if secured 59% in 10th, 56% in 12th, 54% in Graduation and 63% in M.Com being a 36 years old candidate?
  8. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  9. How can I become a teacher in government school in Haryana State after passing BSc Physics Honors? What is the procedure for it?
  10. Latest qualifications required and exams to pass to be a government Teacher?
  11. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  12. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  13. Courses to do and procedure to get a job as a government teacher in Delhi?
  14. What are the government jobs available for me after passing 12th?
  15. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  16. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  17. Can I become a Teacher of Vocational stream in government sector?
  18. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
6th May 2015, 12:20 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a government teacher after passing 12th?

> For becoming a government teacher, you need to pass CTET which is the Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

> It is basically conducted for recruitment of the Primary and the Secondary school level teachers for the government schools.

>> For appling for the Primay teacher post, the eligibilty is-
"Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)"

>> For the seconday level teacher post also,
"Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)"

> So, as you can see that for government teacher you need to at least be a graduate or do a B.ed course. At intermediate level, you won't be able to join in any government school.

> But yes, there are chances for you to become a primary teacher in some or the other private school.

> Also, if you have any doubt then you can refer to the official website of CTET, the link of which is given below-

ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/eligibility.aspx

29th October 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th from cbse in commerce and parsuing bcom and financing and banking course i want to become a goverment computer teacher

20th July 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a teacher in government school.
22nd August 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

less than 50 % marks in graduation I become a state primary teacher or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?