27th March 2016, 08:43 PM
Mv . siva rama Krishna

How to become IPS office after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?

How to become IPS office after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course? Can you please provide me the details which i need to follow next to achieve my goal? Awaiting to get the answer from you all as soon as possible. Please reply me.

Thanks!

27th March 2016, 10:46 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: How to become IPS office after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?

As you have completed your B.Sc degree course you can appear for the IPS selection through the UPSC board which is conducted every year by the UPSC and the selections are done in three levels such as
  • Preliminary Examination
  • Mains Examination
  • General Interview

These are the three rounds of selection criteria and this is also one of the toughest selection process which is conducted all over the India and also the competition is all over the India so you can achieve your goad only after tough preparation and concentration on getting the IPS.

so prepare well for the IPS examination and take the coaching if necessary for the IPS selection and take the mock tests also and be aware of necessary current affairs and the preliminary examination is of Bits and you need to select one correct option in 4 options and after clearing the prelims only you will be sent for the Mains examination in which written test is conducted and after the selection of these two rounds you will be sent for the General interview

Read up to 20 hours per day and take necessary coaching in every subject and topic you must be clear and take or choose good and most interested subjects in mains.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?