31st March 2017, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Junior College Lecturer after B.Tech IT? Which subject I can teach?

Hello sir, I have done B.Tech IT with 75% and I love teaching field. Please tell me what should I do to become a Junior College Lecturer? Which subject I can teach?

31st March 2017, 07:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Junior College Lecturer after B.Tech IT? Which subject I can teach?

For recruitment as lecturer in any college candidates have to appear and qualify in NET examination.

The examination is conducted by UGC twice every year. The minimum required qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed master's degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%.

There is no age limit to appear for examination. So, you have to pursue master degree before you can appear for examination and qualify in NET examination for final recruitment as lecturer.

For more details visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
31st March 2017, 09:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Junior College Lecturer after B.Tech IT? Which subject I can teach?

To become eligible for lecturer post you have to complete your masters in the interested subject with minimum 55% aggregate.

To become lecturer you have to qualify in NET examination. NET examination is conducted by UGC twice every year. To appear for examination minimum required eligibility is candidate must have passed masters degree with at least 55%.

There is no limitation to appear for examination and examination is conducted in month of June and December ,for more information about examination and syllabus visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
31st March 2017, 11:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

You need to qualify NET/SET IT stream to become eligible for junior lecturer post in government college.
For these exams 55% marks in master's degree is the minimum requirement. So you have to complete your masters in technology in IT stream before appearing for this exam.

Hans you have to be prepared for this exam after qualifying your masters degree and try to qualify it with excellent scores.
There is no limitation to appear for examination and the examinations conducted in month of June and December.

31st March 2017, 11:18 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for lecturer post recruitment. The minimum required qualification to become a lecturer is that candidate must have qualified in NET/SET examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed master degree with minimum 55%. There is no age limit to appear for examination.

So, you have to complete your master degree course for appearing in NET examination and qualify in NET examination for selection as lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?