24th March 2017, 02:38 PM
Ajay Darisi

Which stream should I choose in class 11th for joining ISRO after completing class 10th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to join ISRO so I want to know which stream should I choose in class 11th for joining ISRO after completing class 10th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Scientist?
  2. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Collector?
  3. How can I become a Gynecologist after completing class 10th? Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Gynaecologist?
  4. How can I become a Pilot after completing class 10th? Which stream should I choose in class 11th and which college should I Join?
  5. How can I become a Pilot after completing class 10th?
  6. Which stream should I choose after class 10th for a good career scope? Which stream has the best job opportunities?
  7. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Doctor in the future? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which stream should I choose in class 11th if I am interested in Maths, History and Physics?
  9. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS Officer?
  10. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue CA course in the future?
  11. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  12. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IAS Officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  13. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Software Engineer
  14. Is it possible to change stream from Science to Commerce after completing class 11th?
  15. Which stream to choose in 11th for doing MBBS?
  16. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a District Magistrate? What is the qualification criteria required for the same?
  17. Which stream should I choose in class 11th for UPSC examination to become an Indian Forest Service (IFS)?
  18. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue a career in Fashion Designing?
31st March 2017, 09:59 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th for joining ISRO after completing class 10th?

The minimum qualification required to apply for Indian Space Research Organization is bachelor's degree in engineering in streams like CSE, EEE, ECE etc. So, first you will have to pursue engineering.

The stream in 10+2 for engineering course is Science stream with PCM subjects. You must select science stream with PCM subjects. After that you can apply for engineering entrance exams like JEE or State level engineering entrance exam for admission in engineering course. IITs and NITs are the best place to pursue engineering.
31st March 2017, 05:21 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th for joining ISRO after completing class 10th?

The full form of ISRO is Indian Space and Research Organization.

1. Those who have done bachelor's degree in technology or master's degree in science are eligible to apply for jobs in ISRO.

2. You should choose science stream with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics after completion of 10th.

Then you can do engineering or Bachelor's degree in science.
31st March 2017, 11:17 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.

The qualification required for ISRO entrance exam is bachelor's degree in technology. For B.Tech course, you should select science stream with Mathematics subjects.

You must select Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in science stream from a recognized board and then clear Joint Entrance Examination to get admission in Bachelor of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?