11th June 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Navy officer after passing 10th? Which college is perfect for that?

I want to became a navy after 10 std ,what to do for that? which is the perfect collage for that? how to fillup the form....please give me the full information about our indian navy.........

13th June 2012, 12:50 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Navy officer after passing 10th? Which college is perfect for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to became a navy after 10 std ,what to do for that? which is the perfect collage for that? how to fillup the form....please give me the full information about our indian navy.........
Hey friend,

No you cannot join in Indian Navy which is a defence force of India.

The minimum qualification needed by the candidate in order to join in Indian Navy is that the candidate must have completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects

If you possess this criteria then you can apply for the NDA exam along with other criteria's needed.

There are other critiera's which you need to possess in order to apply for the NDA Exam.

The criteria's would include such as that you need to be a citizen of India and must be a a unmarried male candidate.

The age limit framed for the exam in order to apply for the NDA exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years.Education qualification needed for the NDA exam for joining in Indian Navy is that you need to have completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects.

The candidate appearing for the exam must be physically fit as it is a important criteria

If you are satisfying all these then you can apply for the NDA Exam.

For more information regarding the NDA exam you can check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th June 2012, 02:09 AM
guruvana244

Default Re: How to become a Navy officer after passing 10th? Which college is perfect for that?

Indian Navy is one of the renowned as well as a respected jobs of the Government of India.

There are two chances every year for you. Generally, examination is held twice a year in the months of June and December every year.

They recruit through a entrance exam named Short Service Commission(SSC).

Eligibility Criteria :-

Nationality
: Indian.

Marital Status : Unmarried.

Educational Qualifications :

i)You should pass the 12th or equivalent with Science and Mathematics with 60% or above marks in aggregate and optional as Chemistry or Biology or Computer Science.

ii)You should pass B.Sc in Physics, Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
or
iii)You should pass BE or B.Tech with minimum 65% marks in aggregate in any discipline from any institution recognized by AICTE.
or
iv)You should have M. Sc in Physics, Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 55% marks.

Age Limits :19.5 to 25 years as the examination time.

Physical Standards:-

Height: Minimum 157 cm

Eye standard: Without glasses better eye 6/6 and worse 6/9

Color perception: CP II

The eligible candidates will be called up for Service Selection Board (SSB) based on their educational intelligence in graduation.

Exam Procedure
:
The eligible candidates are called for the written examination of objective-type of 75 minutes which includes:

i)General Science

ii)Mathematics

iii)General Knowledge

iv)General English

19th January 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

how much marks to get in tenth
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?