27th September 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Software Engineer if studying from Biology group?

How to become software engineer if i choose biology group in 11th science. Or not possible than another way to become software engineer without maths??

9th October 2015, 09:39 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to become a Software Engineer if studying from Biology group?

You can never become a software engineer without mathematics. If you wish to be a software engineer, you must have mathematics in your subject combination. Who said that if you have biology, you cannot have mathematics in your 11th standard science group? You can have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as the main subjects and then you can have Biology as the additional one. So that is not a problem. You are still in 11th standard. So gather it up before its too late. Immediately go to your principal and ask for application regarding change of subjects. If you are allowed to take only three subjects, then choose Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. If you are allowed 4 subjects, then choose as I mentioned before. But let me tell you, if you avoid mathematics then engineering will never be a possibility. To sit for the joint entrance examination for engineering subjects, you must have mathematics as one of the subjects in your 12th standard.
29th March 2018, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

After plus two I am going to study engineering. But in entrance exam I am Writing only Keam exam l am not writing Jee exam Is there any problem?
3rd June 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

In 12th standard I got 63% pcb subject but I think I do software engineering what to do
20th September 2020, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Can a biology student with extra math study engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?