3rd June 2013, 11:37 AM
swapna96

How to calculate the percentage of lateral entry after completion of B.Tech?

how to calculate the percentage of lateral entry after completion of b.tech? and 1yr percentage how to combine to the overall percentage

Related Questions:
  1. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  2. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Guidance regarding the procedure of Lateral Entry in B.Tech Biotech or Chemical after completion of Diploma?
  4. How to take lateral entry in 2nd year in WB colleges?
  5. How to get admission in B.Tech in Noida Delhi after completing diploma in ECE through lateral entry
  6. Is there lateral entry for MCA in coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to prepare for B.Tech Lateral entry exams?
  8. Can I get lateral entry after passing B.Tech first year
  9. How may I get admission through lateral entry in DTU for B.tech course? I am studying CSE from Delhi polytechnic
  10. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  11. Is it possible to get admission for 2nd year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry Scheme after completion of B.Sc Physics? Required Procedure for this?
  12. Any lateral entry exam that I have to appear after completion of diploma course?
  13. Date of B.E and B.Tech counseling for Lateral Entry?
  14. Detailed admission process of B.Tech lateral entry? Fee structure of lateral entry in MG University
  15. List of Government Colleges in India which are offering Lateral Entry procedure into B.Tech course?
  16. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech? -- [New]
  17. Colleges which are suitable for me after completing diploma in IT with 84%?
  18. Is there any percentage criteria for admission in lateral entry in BIT Sindhri?
27th December 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to calculate the percentage of lateral entry after completion of B.Tech?

how to calculate percentage of marks in Diploma exam for attend lateral entry for BE
29th January 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to calculate the percentage of lateral entry after completion of B.Tech?

how to calculate percentage og whole diploma when was i had some of back lock which i have cleared latter and i got diffrent result for that, so help me to calculate the overall percentage of diploma...!!
7th July 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

How to calculate the percentage lateral entry in diploma
28th October 2020, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

How to calculate over all percentage for lateral entry diploma student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?