23rd January 2018, 07:26 PM
Durga15

I'm doing M.Com from a private institution. Am I eligible for NEET exam?

Am I eligible for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST - NEET exam being a private student of Master of Commerce? If not, what should I do to be eligible?

25th January 2018, 10:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I'm doing M.Com from a private institution. Am I eligible for NEET exam?

The full form of NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

The age limit for NEET exam is 17-25 years. If you are within age limit then only you can apply for exam.

PCB subjects in 12th is necessary to apply for NEET exam. You should have at least 50% marks exam in 12th.
25th January 2018, 11:28 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I'm doing M.Com from a private institution. Am I eligible for NEET exam?

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. No, you are not eligible to appear in NEET exam. Below is the eligibility criteria to appear in NEET exam.

>>A candidate must complete 10+2 exam in science stream with PCMB( Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology) or PCB( Physics ,Chemistry, Biology) to appear in NEET exam.
>>A candidate can attempt 3 times maximum in NEET.
>> Candidate age must be 17 year or more at the time of applying for NEET exam.
26th January 2018, 03:05 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durga15 View Post
Am I eligible for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST - NEET exam being a private student of Master of Commerce? If not, what should I do to be eligible?
You are not eligible for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam) because this is the entrance examination conducted by CBSE for admitting the students for the MBBS and BDS program/course in various medical colleges.

In order to be eligible for NEET exam aspirant should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects. Since you belong to the Commerce stream you cannot apply for NEET exam any how.
27th January 2018, 10:36 PM
MNB1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durga15 View Post
If you want to become a Doctor, than you give the NEET exams.
NEET is a national level exam conducted to shortlist candidates for counselling for getting a seat in the MBBS course.

Since you are doing M.COM , you have already completed your Graduation and is doing Masters course.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the NEET exams.

But if you meet the below eligibility criteria, than you are eligible:

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is senior secondary board passed or appearing for 10+2 board examination with biology stream in 10+2. It means that you must have opted for Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th. Minimum of 50% marks in 12th is required to apply for MBBS course.
28th October 2020, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed PCMC in 12th...I am from Karnataka
Can I take up NEET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?