17th January 2017, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

How can a class 12th student apply for AFMC if the application is done in April?

Respected Sir, I am a student of class 12th and I want to apply for AFMC but the application form of AFMC is filled in April and the result of class 12th is announced after April so I want to know how can a class 12th student apply for AFMC if the application is done in April? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 12:24 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can a class 12th student apply for AFMC if the application is done in April?

AFMC stands for Armed Forces Medical College and same is a government medical college which offers admission in MBBS degree course to the wards of defense personnel on the basis of performance (rank) in NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ).

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for filling AFMC application form being a student of Class 12th then you do not have to worry about the same as for the same students appearing in their board examination are also allowed if they satisfy other admission criteria like age criteria too.

For more details about admission procedure of AFMC you can refer to the link www.afmc.nic.in where as for NEET updates you can log on to the link www.aipmt.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?