6th January 2016, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission in AFMC college after completion of 12th?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of class 10th and I have a desire to take admission in AFMC. But how can I take admission in the college after 12th? I mean to say, I search about it many time. But my doubts didn't get cleared out. Please help me out what kind of things I should do for taking admission in the college?

12th January 2016, 05:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in AFMC college after completion of 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am a student of class 10th and I have a desire to take admission in AFMC. But how can I take admission in the college after 12th? I mean to say, I search about it many time. But my doubts didn't get cleared out. Please help me out what kind of things I should do for taking admission in the college?
AFMC or Armed Forces Medical College is a reputed Medical College in Pune.

Established in 1962, for the candidates who are interested to join at the post of Medical Officers in the Armed Forces.

Admission procedure in AFMC

Candidates will have to qualify AIPMT first and then qualify AFMC exam in order to get admission in AFMC.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for AFMC
  • You must be a citizen of India.
  • A subject of Nepal or Bhutan can also apply for this if he/she is living in India permanently after 1962.
  • Only Unmarried Candidates are eligible to apply for AFMC.
  • You must have at least 60% of aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2.

For more information, you may visit: http://www.afmc.nic.in

Some of the books that you may refer for preparation are:

AFMC Entrance : 5 Mock Tests & Solved Papers 2000 - 2014 (English) 5th Edition (Paperback)
Released: 2014
Publisher: Arihant
Price: Rs.294

AFMC Explorer : 21 Years Chapterwise Index (English) (Paperback)
Author: MTG Editorial Board
Released: 2014
Publisher: MTG Learning Media (P) Ltd.
Price: Rs.337
13th January 2016, 09:25 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in AFMC college after completion of 12th?

AFMC stands for Armed Forces medical college which is situated in Pune.

Procedure for admission in AFMC:-

You will have to qualify AIPMT entrance exam to get admission in AFMC.

*You must have passed 12th in physics,chemistry,biology & english with at least 60% marks.

*You must be a Indian citizen.

*A subject of Nepal,Bhutan can also apply for this.

* Only unmarried candidates can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?