6th December 2016, 11:39 AM
DWA123

When can I apply for admission in M.Phil next year? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue M.Phil course but I do not know when can I apply for admission in M.Phil next year? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the course? What will be the total cost to pursue the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for AMIE examination? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for admission?
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for CA admission?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in IIT? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  4. When should I apply for part time M.Phil course?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for OPENMAT being a BBA final semester student?
  6. Experience required for admission into PGDHRM after diploma in EEE?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for internship in BHEL? What is the procedure followed to apply?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required for admission in Calicut University for pursuing B.Ed Distance course? How can I apply for admission in the University?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Group 3 examination?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for ME (CSE)? How can I apply for the same? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to pursue M.E Part Time in Anna University?
  13. Can I study Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata with 71% in 10th WBBSE?
  14. Names of public sectors where I can apply while doing B.Tech IT? When to apply for it and what is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Job in government sector after graduation with 3rd division?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  18. How can I apply for C-DAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure for the course?
15th May 2017, 10:51 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I apply for admission in M.Phil next year? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the course?

M.Phil. or Master of Philosophy is a Postgraduate Academic Research Degree Course. The duration of this course is two years.

For this course candidate must have passed master degree from a well government recognized university. The minimum percentage required in master degree for Master of Philosophy course is 60%. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like NET, SET etc.

As per my knowledge, the tentative date of availability of application form is In the month of August and the date of entrance examination is 1st week of October 2017.

FEE STRUCTURE FOR M.PHIL COURSE

=> Fee Payable per Semester: 25,000

=> Caution Deposit: 5000/- EXTRA

=> Exam Fees: 3,750/ SEM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?