16th September 2011, 04:09 PM
nani.s

How can i apply for govt jobs after my graduation in pharmacy?

sir i completed my b.pharmacy i. i waiting for govt jobs and how to apply and how to get the job so plz tell me full details thanking u sir

6th May 2012, 12:06 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: How can i apply for govt jobs after my graduation in pharmacy?

carrer options after completing b.pharma
teaching
pharmacist
quality assurance health manager
medical transcription
clinical research
data manager
or else do your higher studies in MET institute of medical sciences,its an government recognized program and has record of 100% placements
29th June 2013, 12:24 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Pharmacist job profile is avialble in firms like JIPMER. Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Ltd,Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd, etc are some of the frms where you can try for a job. Research Fellow in ACTREC is suitable for you. Applications can be submitted online through the website of the concerned PSU. Job vaccancies published through the website of state PSU can be submitted through the portal of the same
29th June 2013, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have registered yourself as a Pharmacist under PCI then you can apply for various Government jobs.

Nowadays many vacancies are released for Pharmacist jobs in Government and those who have D.Pharm or B.Pharm with registration number under PCI are eligible to apply for it.

There is Drug Inspector examination also which is conducted by State Public Service Commission. If you are having experience in analytical laboratory then it will be good for Drug Inspector post. The selection is mainly based on the Written exam and Interview. Those who are having experience in the field will be given preference.

You can join as Pharmacist in following :

-Indian Railway

-Pharmacist in BSF, SSB, CISF, CRPF etc.

-Pharmacist in RBI ( Reserve Bank Of India)

-Pharmacist in PSU companies like Coal India, GAIL, SAIL, BHEL, NTPC etc.

So there are many options for you but you have to keep an eye on the notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?