27th June 2012, 07:09 PM
binal kuntmal

What should I do after B.E degree in Biomedical engineering?

hello...
i m doing bio medical engineering..
what should i do after the B.E degree..??
for what kind of studies I should go for?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer?
  2. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  3. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  4. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  5. Can I do Robotics engineering after completing biomedical engineering?
  6. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering -- [New]
  7. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  8. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  9. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  10. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  11. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  12. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?
  14. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  15. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  16. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  17. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  18. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
3rd September 2012, 08:52 PM
navneet pansuriya

Default Re: What should I do after B.E degree in Biomedical engineering?

If you want govt job in pharmacy field ,then you need to completed the minimum educations qualifications are any bachelor of pharmacy degree,after completing the this course you can find job in pharmaceutical industries.

You can also find jobs in central govt and as well as state govt sectors under public sector jobs for these sectors the selection processor is based on the written test and personal interview and sometimes govt recruits through direct interview.

In pharmaceutical sector, you can work as Pharmacist, Quality Assurance Health Manager, Analytical Chemist of Quality Control Manager, Data Manager, Regulatory Manager, Regulatory Manager etc.

After successfully completing the graduation you can find jobs in Medical Transcription, Clinical Research, Teaching, Sales and Marketing etc;...

After completing the graduation in this field you can apply for central govt as well as state govt jobs conducted by UPSC, PSC, SSC, Defense service and indian govt also offers following jobs such as;.
drug regulator
drug inspector and
assistants in excise service sector.
After successful completion of the graduation in pharmacy,you can have higher study options such as Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm).

After completing the post graduate course you can apply for NET entrance exam for professor post in govt colleges or you can apply for research field jobs in govt conducted industries .
best of luck
3rd September 2012, 08:54 PM
navneet pansuriya

If you want govt job in pharmacy field ,then you need to completed the minimum educations qualifications are any bachelor of pharmacy degree,after completing the this course you can find job in pharmaceutical industries.

You can also find jobs in central govt and as well as state govt sectors under public sector jobs for these sectors the selection processor is based on the written test and personal interview and sometimes govt recruits through direct interview.

In pharmaceutical sector, you can work as Pharmacist, Quality Assurance Health Manager, Analytical Chemist of Quality Control Manager, Data Manager, Regulatory Manager, Regulatory Manager etc.

After successfully completing the graduation you can find jobs in Medical Transcription, Clinical Research, Teaching, Sales and Marketing etc;...

After completing the graduation in this field you can apply for central govt as well as state govt jobs conducted by UPSC, PSC, SSC, Defense service and indian govt also offers following jobs such as;.
drug regulator
drug inspector and
assistants in excise service sector.
After successful completion of the graduation in pharmacy,you can have higher study options such as Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm).

After completing the post graduate course you can apply for NET entrance exam for professor post in govt colleges or you can apply for research field jobs in govt conducted industries .
best of luck
10th June 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Is tat true that there are not a lot of bio med companies in India and the placement can be equally tough in the top recruiting companies????
31st August 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

As I am a biomedical enginnering student Can I apply for the job of medical transcription and may i get above 12000 salry for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?