26th April 2018, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for ICAI course after completing 12th?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join ICAI course after completing my 12th. I am doing 12th with Commerce stream. Kindly let me know how I can apply for ICAI course? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

14th May 2018, 09:22 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for ICAI course after completing 12th?

To apply for admission to ICAI course after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream, you have to appear in Common Proficiency Test (CPT). CPT is an entrance examination for getting admission in CA course. The CPT examination is conducted twice a year in the months of June and December. After qualifying the CPT examination, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing CA course.
14th May 2018, 11:32 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

To join ICAI you have to appear and qualify for CPT examination. CPT is Common Proficiency Test.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

There is no limitation on discipline to appear for examination.
15th May 2018, 12:26 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

ICAI stands for Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. It conducts Common Proficiency Test for the Chartered Accountancy course.

Chartered Accountancy course has three level:

1. Common Proficiency Test.

2. Integrated Professional Competence Test

3. Final Course

You can apply for the CPT after doing 10+2. This exam is conducted by ICAI in the month of June and December every year. Any 10+2 passed or appearing candidates can apply for this exam. It is an objective test of 200 MCQ from Economics, Mercantile Law, Aptitude, and Accountancy.
15th May 2018, 10:36 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To join ICAI ( The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ) you need to get enrolled yourself to ATC ( Accounting Technician Course ) by qualifying CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ( CPT ).

Further, the minimum education required for appearing in CPT you need to have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board.

For more details regarding ICAI course structure and concerned eligibility criteria you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
15th May 2018, 12:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of ICAI is Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. ICAI conducts various stage of Chartered Accountancy course..

Different stages of CA course:

Common Proficiency Test.

Integrated Professional Competence course.

Final course.

Those who have done 12th are eligible for CPT exam. It is conducted twice every year by ICAI. You can apply for exam at its official website. You need to wait for next notification of CPT.
15th May 2018, 01:26 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym ICAI stands for Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

ICAI is examination conducting body of CA course.

Academic qualification: 12th passed or appearing candidate can apply for CPT exam.

It is conducted in June and December.

You can apply for at https://www.icai.org/.
17th May 2018, 03:23 PM
jaswant Kumar shrivas
Junior Member+

Smile Re: How can I apply for ICAI course after completing 12th?

After 12 in commerce stream you need to give cpt test after cpt test you have to eligible for pursuing CA. cpt test have conduct twice in a year in June and December month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?