16th April 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in ICAI course for T.Y.B.Com final year student?

Sir/Madam,
I am in final year of T.Y.B.Com.
After completing my Graduation I
can enroll in ICAI course? Is this possible
for me? If yes then please tell me the
procedure to applying.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI? Can BE final year students apply?
  3. Last date to register for ICWA Entrance Exam?
  4. How to apply for JTO exams? Eligibility and procedure to apply?
  5. Detailed structure of Chartered Accountant Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to apply for Internship in TCS to B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  7. Where I can apply for off-campus drive being a MCA final year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for MCA final year student?
  9. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to join Indian Postal Service for B.Com final year student?
  10. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  11. Can I do CA after passing 12th science?
  12. How to apply for Lecturer jobs abroad for MCA final year student?
  13. How to apply for IAF after passing 12th? What is the procedure and eligibility?
  14. How to become a CA while pursuing B.Com? What is the next date of CPT entrance exam
  15. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of Hospitals which offer Physiotherapy Internship to BPT final year student? Procedure and requirement to apply?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship for B.Pharmacy 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to join 3 year LLB course after graduation? Are TYBCOM marks valid?
20th April 2015, 09:10 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in ICAI course for T.Y.B.Com final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
procedure to applying.
With Regards-
ICAI - The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

This is an organization setup by GOI (Govt of India) to train and provide best brains in the field of accountancy.

Yes, you can pursue CA course after Graduation through Direct entry after graduation in commerce with at least 55%.

You need to enrol with ICAI for Intermediate course (Integrated Professional Competence course). You will undergo 100 hrs of ITT (Information Technology Training) and Orientation course spanning a week.

next, you should register for 3 years practical training. You should complete General Management and Communication Skills course in first year.

Pass in Intermediate Exams> Registration for CA final course > Article training> CA final examination > Enrol as member of ICAI and you are CA (Chartered Accountant).

The complete procedure for same is explained very clearly in the pdf file which I am attaching with this answer. Please find the same.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CA Course.pdf(48.6 KB, 33 views)
20th April 2015, 09:44 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in ICAI course for T.Y.B.Com final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
procedure to applying.
With Regards-

ICAI - Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

Having completed B.com, it is possible for applying for ICAI exam as you are eligible. You are eligible as per the educational qualification needed. To join in ICAI course you should apply for the CPT (Common Proficiency Test).

The needed qualification for CPT Exam is that candidate should have completed a degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% aggregate. Even final year degree appearing candidate can also apply.

You have completed your graduation which makes you eligible for Intermediate (IPC)course. The Candidate should submit filled-in registration form for Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) course to the concerned Regional Office with the following:
  • DD or Pay Order towards Intermediate (IPC) Course registration fee.
  • Attested copy of 12th pass Central Government recognized mark sheet.
  • Graduation mark sheet for Direct Entry to Intermediate (IPC) Course.

The registration form can be downloaded from http://www.icai.org
21st April 2015, 12:49 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in ICAI course for T.Y.B.Com final year student?

If you complete your graduation first then it would be more beneficial for you, as you won't have to apply for foundation course or first stage, you can skip the first stage and you can directly apply for the second or the intermediate stage.

If you want to apply for the ICAI course then what you have to do is that you have to purchase a Broacher from ICAI institute at the amount of Rs 250 then after at the end of the page you will find three form of stage 1, stage 2 and stage 3 what you have to do is fillup the stage 2 form and attach the documents photo copy which is being demanded by the institute and after that you have to make a demand draft as per the name given in the Broacher and with that you have to submit it in the ICAI institute and then the further information and instruction will be given to you via text message to your registered number once you enrole for the ICAI course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?