28th April 2012, 12:53 PM
abubakkarsiddhiq

Can I apply for the position of Section Engineer pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

i am studying final year mechanical engineering. can i apply section engineering post? briefly explain me and detail also

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Section Engineer in Railway?
  2. Am I eligible to give Railway Section Engineer Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  3. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What is the qualification to get a job in Indian Railways?
  5. What is the eligibility for Railway Job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can a CSE candidate apply for Section Engineer Position in Railway? Gross Salary of Section Engineer in Indian Railways?
  7. Which is the entrance exam for Railway after 12th to get a job?
  8. Education qualification for mechanical engineering? What is the syllabus? Previous years question papers of section engineer in mechanical engineering
  9. Can I apply for NDA 1 while pursuing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What are the jobs in railways for ECE branch
  11. What is the scope after completing B.Tech?
  12. Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How can I become Senior Section engineer in Indian Railways?
  14. How can I apply for Industrial Training if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  15. Which are the companies offering internship? I am pursuing mechanical engineering course final year
  16. What is the scope in railway for B.Tech IT graduate
  17. How can I apply for an Internship in Mahindra Motors being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  18. How to do final year project in automobile companies like Hyundai, Tata, Maruthiand? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
28th April 2012, 03:02 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the position of Section Engineer pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

Presently, you can't apply for the position of Sr. Section Engineer in Indian Railway.
To be eligible for Sr. Section Engineer recruitment examination it is mandatory that
you posess requsite qualification i.e passed in your final year exams before
you apply for the same.
Final year studying students are not eligible to for this exam.

Also it is essential you posess minimum 50% aggregrate in qualifying examiniation.
The age limit for the recruitment examination is 20-35 years.

www.rrb.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?