8th August 2012, 02:32 PM
SHUBHANGI PAWARE

How can I apply for reservoir post after completing MSc in Petroleum Technology in ONGC GT exam

i have completed my M.Sc in petroluem technology in ongc gt exam i can apply for reservoir post but i did not have maths and physics at gradution level had it only in HSC.i am graduate in geology.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for ONGC GT exam for the post of reservoir?
  2. What is the detailed syllabus of Maths for post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  3. Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  4. Previous years question papers of ONGC GT exam for the post of reservoir? My subject is Physics -- [New]
  5. Ongc reservoir engineering syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Reservoir engineering or Production engineering? Which is better?
  7. What is the syllabus of mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  8. Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?
  9. Which PSUs are there in India for chemical engineering?
  10. List of Questions for Production, Chemistry, Reservoir and Material Management of ONGC Exam?
  11. Syllabus of Reservoir Post in Graduate Trainee Exam of ONGC for Physics Honors Candidate?
  12. Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC
  13. Syllabus of Maths for ONGC exam for the post of Reservoir?
  14. Syllabus and sample question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for the post of reservoir(Mathematics)
  15. Detailed syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC graduate trainee exam? Will the questions appear from PG level or degree level?
  16. How to get a job if I am a student of Petroleum Technology
  17. ONGC exam question papers for general awareness, chemistry and reservoir
  18. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
12th August 2012, 06:44 PM
vijaynpatel

Default Re: How can I apply for reservoir post after completing MSc in Petroleum Technology in ONGC GT exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHUBHANGI PAWARE View Post
i have completed my M.Sc in petroluem technology in ongc gt exam i can apply for reservoir post but i did not have maths and physics at gradution level had it only in HSC.i am graduate in geology.
dear shubhangi...
sorry to say but in ongc gt exam maths/physics required ob bachlor level.

regards
vijay patel
(9979300150)
11th August 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for reservoir post after completing MSc in Petroleum Technology in ONGC GT exam

i want to do m.sc in petroleum technology offered in some of the colleges will i get a good paying jobs after completing the degree i heard it has a lot of scope in this time phrase is it true please guide me on this hopeful of a reply please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?