10th September 2011, 06:32 PM
dbhui

Syllabus of Reservoir Post in Graduate Trainee Exam of ONGC for Physics Honors Candidate?

what is the syllabus for reservoir post in graduate trainee exam of ongc for the physics honers candidate?

Related Questions:
11th September 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Reservoir Post in Graduate Trainee Exam of ONGC for Physics Honors Candidate?

exam syllabus for graduate trainee test in chemistry
15th September 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Reservoir Post in Graduate Trainee Exam of ONGC for Physics Honors Candidate?

sir, i am a pg holder of physics. i can't download the last year question paper. so please help me
20th August 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

please give me the syllabus of PG in physics with electronics for the post of geophysics surface in ONGC graduate trani.
1st October 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing m.sc in physics,what is the syllabus of reservoir post in ongc for physics candidates?
2nd November 2012, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Will you Pls Send Me The Syllabus of Reservoir Post in Graduate Trainee Exam of ONGC for Physics Honors Candidate.. my email id is: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?