8th August 2012, 01:40 PM
SHUBHANGI PAWARE

Syllabus for ONGC GT exam for the post of reservoir?

i am a post graduate in petroleum technology. please tell me the sylabus for the exam of ongc gt for reservoir post. please mail me on my [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the detailed syllabus of Maths for post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  2. Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  3. Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?
  4. What is the syllabus of mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  5. Ongc reservoir engineering syllabus
  6. How can I apply for reservoir post after completing MSc in Petroleum Technology in ONGC GT exam
  7. Syllabus of Reservoir Post in Graduate Trainee Exam of ONGC for Physics Honors Candidate?
  8. Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC
  9. Syllabus of Maths for ONGC exam for the post of Reservoir?
  10. Syllabus and sample question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for the post of reservoir(Mathematics)
  11. Detailed syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC graduate trainee exam? Will the questions appear from PG level or degree level?
  12. Previous years question papers of ONGC GT exam for the post of reservoir? My subject is Physics
  13. Syllabus and question pattern or previous years papers for ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus for the post of reservoir of mathematics?
  15. Syllabus and question pattern for ONGC(Reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Chemistry
  16. List of Questions for Production, Chemistry, Reservoir and Material Management of ONGC Exam?
  17. What is the syllabus of ONGC GET recruitment exam? -- [New]
  18. ONGC exam question papers for general awareness, chemistry and reservoir
21st August 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for ONGC GT exam for the post of reservoir?

iam a postgraduate in maths.please tell me the sylabus for the exam of ongc gt for reservoir post.my mail id is [email protected] . or . [email protected]
22nd August 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed msc chemistry pls send chemistry syllabus for graduate trainee [email protected] is my email id.
29th August 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

iam a postgraduate in maths.please tell me the sylabus for the exam of ongc gt for reservoir post.my mail id is [email protected]
12th September 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I have done M.Sc in Mathematics. Please guide me the syllabus for the post of Reservoir(Mathematics). My MAIL id is [email protected]
14th September 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i am ram meghwal i have done m.sc(physics) and apply to post reservoir pls send syllebus in my email id - [email protected]
18th November 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i want the syllabus for drilling engineering my email [email protected]
29th March 2015, 11:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHUBHANGI PAWARE View Post
i am a post graduate in petroleum technology. please tell me the sylabus for the exam of ongc gt for reservoir post. please mail me on my [email protected]
I have attached the syllabus for ONGC exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus for ONGC.txt(1.5 KB, 46 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?