3rd January 2012, 08:02 PM
survgupta

How can I apply for scholarships?

i want to apply for scholarships how can i apply? please tell me the procedure for it

19th April 2012, 04:45 PM
mantukmr2

Default Re: How can I apply for scholarships?

Every year for poor and meterious students will have the chance for getting scholarship which is given by govt. or private organisation.For this every year exam will be conducted which is advertised in daily news paper.On qualifying you are getting scholarship on monthly basis for your ongoing education.
19th April 2012, 07:29 PM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: How can I apply for scholarships?

Quote:
Originally Posted by survgupta View Post
i want to apply for scholarships how can i apply? please tell me the procedure for it
Eligibility For Getting Scholarships

Apply only for those scholarships for which you are eligible. It is highly doubtful that you will be awarded if you are not eligible for a scholarship. Check thoroughly to ensure that you are actually eligible for the scholarship before you embark on the application process. It is pointless to submit an application, no matter how perfect it may be, for a scholarship for which you are ineligible.

Check for any gender, age, nationality, indigenous or other special group restrictions on applications and only apply if you definitely match the eligibility criteria. If in doubt, check first.

This link Show You How Its Been Working

http://scholarship-positions.com/tips-on-applying-for-a-scholarship-2/2010/08/12/

Your Choice!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?