20th November 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Previous questions and syllabus for the preparation of KPSC sanitary chemist exam?

Sir/Mam, I have completed MSc in chemistry. I have applied to sanitary chemist exam of Kerala PSC. Can I have some previous year question papers and syllabus? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Thank you!

11th January 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous questions and syllabus for the preparation of KPSC sanitary chemist exam?

Sir/Mam, I have completed MSc in chemistry. I have applied to sanitary chemist exam of Kerala PSC. Can I have some previous year question papers and syllabus? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Thank you!
6th June 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous questions and syllabus for the preparation of KPSC sanitary chemist exam?

I have applied to Asst.Prof. in sanitary chemistry, kpsc exam. It will be very helpful if you can share the syllabus and previous question papers of the above post.
8th January 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Kerala psc Model questions for sanitary chemist in water authority
Technical assistant in chemical examiners laboratory
11th January 2019, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Keral psc sanitary chemist water authority previous year question. Paper
25th February 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?