25th June 2016, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for TGT Computer Teacher post in K.V? Which exam should I prepare for and What will be the syllabus?

hello Sir, I want to apply for TGT Computer Teacher post in K.V. What exam I have to give and what will be the syllabus for it? Can you please suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any placement vacancy for TGT English, TGT SS or TGT Computer Teacher in state government schools?
  2. How to prepare for TGT post after completing engineering? Previous year question papers for TGT Exam
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying computer teacher TGT and PGT in central school?
  4. Can I do my B.Ed from English if it was not a subject during my graduation? How to prepare for TGT?
  5. Syllabus for the written exam for computer teacher post? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do after completion of B.Sc Physics to become a teacher at TGT post? Is post graduation course mandatory to be completed?
  7. Eligibility criteria for TGT 2015 for Hindi Teacher in UP?
  8. Syllabus of the exam for the post of female teacher in computer application against the advertisement of WBPSC?
  9. Is it possible to apply for a Computer Teacher's post in UP Inter College without completing B.Ed? -- [New]
  10. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  11. Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?
  12. Date of counseling of PGT Teachers in Adarsh Schools?
  13. Eligibility to apply in PGT and TGT recruitment for Political Science student?
  14. How can I get a good job after completing MA and B.Ed with good marks?
  15. Minimum qualification required for UP TGT Drawing Teacher post?
  16. Am I eligible for west bengal SSC for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Application or Science?
  17. How to do Ph.D in computers from IGNOU? I am working as TGT computer teacher in Agra
  18. For which subjects I can apply to be a government teacher having qualified PRT and TGT both?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?