14th December 2015, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Government jobs of 30,000 per month for Electrical Diploma holder?

I am now finishing my electrical diploma course I had also joined the training organised by OPTCL. I want to a govt. Job of salary 30,000 per month so what can be I do plz give methe way

23rd June 2016, 10:45 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs of 30,000 per month for Electrical Diploma holder?

Being a diploma in electrical engineering you are eligible for only few government jobs with good pay scale which are as discussed below :-

* You are eligible for the post of Junior Engineer in the Indian Railways and for the same you will need to clear RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board ) examination.

* You are eligible for becoming commanding officer in the Indian Defense Sector and for the same you will need to qualify NDA ( National Defense Academy ) entrance examination.

* You are eligible for becoming a lower divisional clerk in government offices and for the same you will need to clear SSC CHSL ( Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level ) examination.

There are much more options available for you once you complete your graduation but for now only these options with your desired pay scale are available.

For details about the mentioned examinations you can refer to their official link www.rrb.gov.nic.in, www.upsc.gov.in and www.ssconline.nic.in respectively.
25th June 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs of 30,000 per month for Electrical Diploma holder?

Now i am allotted a set for computer science& technology course in kanya pur polytechnic in asansol west bengal after clearing jexpo exam.is it correct step for my future career? Will i get a good job of minimum 20000 rs sellery if i score more than 70% in diploma 3rd year. Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?